Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 8 ~December eighth~ I am a freak and I know it!


This is my craft room, also called, the office, scrapbook room, sewing room, or the creation room!
Okay, So I am the biggest re-arranger in the history of re-arrangers! Since moving in 3 months ago...(wow! it has gone by fast) I have re-arranged every room in my house at least once. If not 5 times!

I am going to blame it on the fact that when you move in and put stuff places... you don't know if it is the best place to have it permanently right?

So that is my excuse for now. However, I tend to do this on a regular basis. I can't stand not cleaning behind things and if I am going to pull it out to vacuum I might as well move it....so I think anyway! My husband and kids have gotten used to me doing this. But when people come to my house and see that the furniture is in a different place than it was 2 days ago they think I am nuts! My visiting teacher gets a new place to sit every time she comes over. She hasn't said anything yet but she just looks at me like I am crazy!




These photos are out of order. I goofed!




While moving stuff around, I just piled my desk high with junk. The floor looked pretty scary too.

But, I love that feeling at the end of re-arranging and cleaning when you look at it and think.....I can't believe I got all that done! It is gratifying even if no one cares but me!!


3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Wow, I'm jealous of your craft room, it looks amazing.
Also jealous of your ability to rearrange. I couldn't if I wanted to!

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

I do the exact same thing. I end up throwing stuff in drawers and then when I can't close them I pull them out and rearrange them. I guess it's a McEntire thing, haha.

lindsey v said...

I wish my desk looked that clean!

And it's totally normal to rearrange every room over and over since you've just barely moved in!

A craft room you can rearrange as many times as you want. No matter how long you've lived somewhere. :)