Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 6 ~December 6th~ Temple Square

A great night out with the family!!
We went to Temple Square.
I don't think I have been there in about 15 years.
It was so beautiful.
Except I remember there being more lights when I was a kid.
This is the back of the manger scene on the water. All of those black shadows you see there in the background are people. It was crowded. So instead of standing in the crowd to take a picture, I got a picture of the back. Still just as beautiful!





I loved all of the orange lights.
And, I loved this picture of President Monson.






Brrr, was it freezing last night! whew! Brrr nuggets!!



Carter and I killing time waiting for someone.



Me and my little Allie.
And you saw the great one of Jarom and I.


2 comments:

Janette said...

We went there tonight! For a minute there I was thinking we must have been following each other around! Great pictures!

lindsey v said...

They have definitely cut down on the amount of lights that they put up. The past few years that I've gone, I have been suprised that there aren't as many lights as there were when I was little. But it's still beautiful.