Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day 4~December fourth~ Emma's Birthday

Happy Birthday to my Lovely Emma!
She turned Six on November 26th.
I didn't get a chance to post on that day.
I know this picture of her is in the side bar but I love it because this picture screams EMMA!!
She is such a poser. She loves to be in front of the camera.
She also loves to sing, and whistle! She is mighty good at that whistling for a six year old too!Emma is always concerned with other people's feelings and is the first to realize when someone is sad or doesn't feel well. She is always willing to give hugs and kisses and has the brightest face every morning. She walks in my room and cheerfully says..."Good Morning Mom!"
I don't know what I would do without my darling Ems.
She is so sweet and I love her so very much!!
She is a very BIG part of our family and I am so happy to have her in it! She is my little companion. She is always asking me to teach her something. Whether it be cooking, or reading, or playing a game! She is so fun and inquisitive.


We had a birthday party for her with her new friends. It was fun. I love this picture of her opening a present that we got for her. She thought it was an ipod. Ha! I don't even have an ipod....It's just an f.m. radio that came with one of her shirts that I bought for her. She liked it nonetheless. :)
Happy Birthday Sweetie!


1 comment:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

that look is priceless! awe and shock! : )