Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 20 ~December twentieth~ Not much.

Oh my heck I am very sleepy.
Quick update.
Nice night in the Hotel together.
Shopped a lot today.
Realized that I forgot a few things.
Picked up the kids.
Ran into an old friend at Big 5.
She still looks the same.
But somehow her little boy is all grown up and is almost 20 years old.
Aren't people supposed to stay as you last saw them?
Had a very fun time at my Brother's house with Santa and the whole bit. (I have pictures!!)
Got home very late. 10:45 p.m.
Oh ya, Huge snow storm yesterday. We drove a lot of miles in it. (I have pictures of that too!!)
Found out that our van does really well in the snow!
How would we ever find that out in Florida huh?
Goodnight, My eyes are bloodshot and I could sleep on the keyboard!

1 comment:

Janette said...

You have to post your pictures! I laughed today thinking about them! I'm so glad you guys were able to come.