Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 12 ~December twelfth~ On the Twelfth day of Christmas....

12 Broken Crayons (jarom)
11 Screams of terror (allie~she has the loudest pitched voice)
10 minutes of peace (that's as long as they will sit and watch a show...and that's good!)
9 pairs of shoes (jarom loves to walk around in everyone else's shoes but his)
8 crackers crumbled (jarom and allie)
7 "MOMs" mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom,mom! (allie)
6 "I wuv you's" (jarom)
5 minutes it takes to put on a pair of shoes because they wont hold still!!!
4 poopy bums (they are pooping machines)
3 broken ornaments (jarom..he loves to hear them bounce twice before they shatter on my floor)
2 munchkins that I love
and
A Binky in the mouth at all times!!!!


The twelve days of Christmas is just all in a days work with these two glorious jewels of mine!
I love them to bits!

1 comment:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Funny! Although, not the part about breaking the Christmas ornaments, that's too bad!