Today is my Mom's Birthday!
I wish I could take her out to dinner.
I owe you one Mom!
We live 300 miles away from each other.
But at least we are in the same state now. ;)
My Mom is the greatest.
She loves her family so much!
I loved how she would wait up for us to get home from wherever we were.
Then she would be genuinely curious about listening to how our day went.
She was always doing service for other people.
In fact we always had to ask if we could eat things out of the fridge because we never knew if the food was for us or a less fortunate family that she was taking care of.
My favorite memories with my Mom are when I was a young teenager.
We would have so much fun together.
My sisters and I would start water fights and my Mom would get right in the middle of it.
And when we wanted to go toilet papering....she would ask if she could go with us!
She never told us to go away and be quiet.
She would let us ramble on and on about nonsense and she wouldn't mind.
She is a great Mom!!
I hope you have a very Happy Birthday Mom.
I love you with all my heart.
I love you with all my heart.
HUGS and KISSES!!


No comments:
Post a Comment