Friday, December 19, 2008

Day 19 ~December ninteenth~ the weekend

So today, we plan to drop our kids off at my sisters houses and check into the Hilton.
The Dugway Ball is tonight.
We have never been to a Ball together.
In fact we have never been to a dance together.
It should be fun...or interesting to say the least.
Russ was playing Church Ball last night and a very large man fell right on his ankle.
He came hobbling in through the door.
The very last thing I said to him as I was sending him out the door before the game was
"Don''t get hurt!"
He carpooled with 3 other guys and on the way home they were all complaining of different ailments.
Russ said,
"Were just a bunch of old men out there on the court."
The game was in Tooele so they had to drive an hour each way.
Anyway, I Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: