Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 9 ~December ninth~ my project

I am so sorry about how these pictures are on here sideways. They are not sideways in my album. So I don't know why they are posting like that.
Anyway, here is the mini album that I made for Janette.
I was so fun to make. I haven't done one like this before.


Here are just a few pages of the album.


















This is the back.





I found this really cool bracelet at a yard sale about 2 years ago, but it itched my wrist so bad because of the chain on it so I took the elastic out of it and it stretched out and it became a big long necklace. So I used it for an accent to hang the album on a peg.

I am going to try to fix these pics tomorrow because it is really annoying!
By the way, she loved the album and I love having her here. I gave her a hair cut, we had our favorite lunch.....egg salad sandwich with avocado. We put the Christmas lights on my tree and just hung out and had a great time catching up. And a bunch more stuff in between!
More to do tomorrow. We are going to put up all the Christmas decorations!







5 comments:

sinika said...

Cute book! I think that is one of the best presents a friend can give.

Gabrielle said...

Wow, that is really an awesome book. That's a lot of work! You are a great friend. I'm jealous of the fun time you two must be having together!

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

okay, my keyboard must be slow. I ended up writing the word verification in the comment section.
That is a really awesome album! Where did you learn to do that, was it a kit? Very creative!

missy said...

Hey,
could you email your address so we can send you a Christmas Card? thanks
Missy
dave.missy.fl@gmail.com