Friday, December 26, 2008

Day 26 ~December twenty sixth~ ScraP PageS

So, it has taken me forever to post these. I just forgot about them.

These are a few pages that I had in my album that I sent in for Scrapbooker of the Year, 2008.

I will post more later, I couldn't get them to post the right direction.

This page is a combination of mod podge, cardstock, rub-ons and the LIFE is cut out of the patterned paper with an exacto knife. I really had a lot of fun creating this one.

The letters on this page are actually pictures that I took of illuminated signs at night. Then I cut them out. But when I put them on the page, they didn't look like photos, so I guess it was more work than it was worth.
The funny thing is, I let my subscription to CK magazine expire. I feel like I can see everything that I need to online, however, I do miss looking at them while lounging around or sitting on the throne!



No comments: