Well, I made it 23 days without missing a day blogging.
Yesterday we were in Ogden all day at my In-Laws, and we didn't get home until 12:00 a.m. just in time to miss my post.
We drove home in a snow storm in the canyon so we had to drive slow. Oh well, I am not giving up.
"Fall down and get back up and wipe off the dust and keep chugging along." That is going to be my new motto for 2009!
The kids slept in until 8:30 this morning but that is because they didn't go to bed until after midnight.
Russ and I didn't go to bed until after 2:30 am.
So after we unwrapped the presents at 10:30, I was so exhausted.
You know...the build up of it all and then the crash!
I took a 4 hour nap.
And I had to force myself to get up, I could have definitely slept a lot longer.
So needless to say, my Christmas is going to be a lazy one.
But after the month I have had and with everything going on, I could sleep 24 hours straight.
I planned on making a very nice Ham and potatoes Christmas dinner, but I think I will do that tomorrow.
I hope you all get to have a lazy Christmas and stay in your P.J's like me.
Be thinking of your new years goals.
I have a ton!
But one very specific one.....Can you guess what it is?
Did you guess 30 pounds weight loss?
I know it is a pretty common one.
But you are right.
I WILL take it off!!
Moving here to Utah has been a 10 pound gain.
But I will make it!
I am actually really excited about it.
So if anyone wants to join me in my efforts to feel good and Change your look, we can be a support group!
I have this little wrist band that says...."Choose to win your race."
I wore it until it broke.
But I love that saying.
This is my life and I will choose to win my race.
Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas! I'll join you in your goal! :)
Merry Christmas, count me and Mike in too. In 2009, one of our goals is to only have dessert as a family once a week and make it special.
I totally will join in your goal too! Let's do it!
Post a Comment