Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Utah Here we come!!

We went to the beach today for the last time!
( I will post pictures later)
We are on a jet plane tomorrow!
A five hour flight!
I probably wont be able to post for a few days.
It depends on if I have access to a computer!
Lots to do today.
Last full day of being a Floridian.
Besides being sad about missing my friends here, I think I will be most sad about leaving the place I gave birth to my babies!
When we moved here 5 years ago, I never thought in a million years that I would give birth to twins.
It will be so nice to be around family.
They have only seen the twins once!
And they are almost 2.
So I am happy to go but sad at the same time!!
Bye Bye Florida!
I knew you when!!!!

3 comments:

Knudson Family said...

It will be so nice to be close to family. We just went through all the emotions that you are when we left Texas....good luck with the flight!

Emily said...

Life will be just as good if not better in Utah! You are good about finding something to be positive about wherever you are. Can't wait to get up to Utah and stop by. We are planning on going up north for Labor Day. We will be going to the festivities in Wellsville. Email me your address and phone number!

Anonymous said...

So how is Utah? Happy to be there? I bet you're glad the move is over. I know I am. California is great. We love it here. The beach is right around the corner and the weather is great. Have fun in your new place and enjoy having family close.