I think I would be scared of a 7 foot Character too!
This is 'Honey I shrunk the kids' Everything is Giant size!! The twins loved it!
Welcome to New York City!
I didn't get a ton of pictures here either because we got rained out! Literally! We were running to the van in the pouring rain! So we missed the fire works that night. Well, everyone missed them because of the great Florida weather!
We got to run to the car in the rain the last day or every trip to Disney World, but it was always out of the Magic Kingdom so it was a REALLY LONG run.
Looks like so much fun. My kids have never been any place like that. They've been to a little water park in Phoenix, but that's it. Perhaps one day we'll take them some place like that.
3 comments:
So dang fun! I wish, I wish, I wish. (Im wishing myself there).
We got to run to the car in the rain the last day or every trip to Disney World, but it was always out of the Magic Kingdom so it was a REALLY LONG run.
Looks like so much fun. My kids have never been any place like that. They've been to a little water park in Phoenix, but that's it. Perhaps one day we'll take them some place like that.
Post a Comment