Monday, July 14, 2008

Port Orleans

I didn't get great pictures of our hotel. Luckily we didn't have to pay too much because we were hardly there. They had a lot extra things to do there but we didn't have time to do anything.
They had an enormous lobby, huge gift shop and tons of dining. Oh, can't forget the arcade!
We could have stayed there a whole week and just had fun at the hotel.
All of the rooms were in lodges. I wanted to walk with the kids to the lodge while Russell
drove the car around.
I had no idea it was like a mile away.
By the time we got there Russ had been in the room with the twins for a while and was wondering where we were. I told him we were lost in the woods. It just kept going and going! The best part of the stay there was that it was about 5 minutes driving time to all of the parks.




2 comments:

admin. said...

It's really smart of you to go to all these places one last time. it looks beautiful. Lucky ducky.

Emily said...

Sounds like an incredible place to stay. Again, we've never been anywhere like that. I am sure that your kids had so much fun and will commit all these fun experiences to their life long memory file!