Emma tried the wall. She did pretty well.....
until she looked down. Then she was done.
They both wave to every airplane and helicopter that flies over. This time it was a chopper.
"T.C. fire up the chopper." ~name that show!!
Carter tried the harder side first and then decided to move to the easier side.In his defense...it was raining. So a little slippery.


It was a memorable fourth. I ate way too much junk. Back on the horse tomorrow. Thank goodness it is fast Sunday tomorrow.
Cleanse!!


3 comments:
I have only tried one of those climbing walls once and they were fun, but I think I prefer the real thing. I believe the show was Air Wolf! I loved that show!
Darin just corrected me. He said it was from Magnum PI. My bad!
It was magnum pi Loved that show
loved the stash, loved the car, loved it all.
My little K waves at all the planes and on the 4th we were under a flight plan so it was pane pane pane all night. When they would get far away it was bye-bye pane.
Post a Comment