This is what I was doing while I was waiting for her to finish getting ready. These are her son's glasses. Aren't they cool? Perfect for the desert location I will be living in. So I stole them!! Shhhh... don't tell! Just kidding. I didn't steal them.....but I wanted to.
Our first stop. B. J's. It is a warehouse store like Costco or Sam's. Unfortunately it was not worthy of a picture. Our second stop. Lime. A great little Mexican bistro along a strip mall.
Got the picture mid sentence.
Tons of food. Yummy taco salad.
Our Third stop. My new favorite store. Love Culture.
I would never buy this hat. But, I would wear it in the store and take pictures in it!!
I am all about atmosphere. If I don't feel comfortable in the store...then I am outta there!! I love everything about this place. The layout. The chandeliers. The dressing rooms. Even right down to the wooden hangers they have their clothes on. I am pretty sure that they do not have one of these stores in Utah. I will have to check for sure. I would love it if they did.
Oops! Her dress fell down. The only boobies shown on my blog are that of a mannequin!
Isn't that an awesome chandelier? I will have one in my house someday!!......when I get a house.
Janette loved this dress.
See how pretty!!
After the wonderful hour and a half of uninterrupted shopping in our favorite store we went to get in Janette's van and came pretty close to being run down by some hoodlums in their muffler altered Honda civics. You know the kind I am talking about. The ones that drive everyone crazy and you can hear a block away because they are so loud!
Then we headed on over to Cold Stone (an ice cream shop) only to find out that it closes at 10 pm on Thursday nights and it was 10:20 when we got there. So we turn around to head back to the van and a big black rat runs right in front of us and into the bushes. Janette said..."What the heck was that?" We look a little closer and see baby rats running in and out of the bushes right in front of us!! AHHHH!! So we ran back to the van!
So we go to Walgreen's to get some water and plastic forks that my husband informed me we needed minutes after leaving B.J's. Only to find out that they closed at 10 too!
So of course all you have to do here in South Florida is drive over about 2 blocks and you will run into another Walgreen's. So we found a 24 hour one and was able to shop there. We had fun trying on all of the summer sandals that were 50 percent off! It only took 15 minutes to find some in my size =]
Then we ended our night with some Ice cream from Wendy's!!
It was a great way to spend some time with a great friend who I love dearly and I will miss more than anything else here.
4 comments:
I haven't heard of any LOVE CULTURE stores here- but we do have some other goodies! Do you know which city you are going to live in yet? Good luck with the big move!
Looks like you guys had a great time!!! I can't believe the time is sooo close... Waaa...
Oh, hey, tell me what you think of the new hair blog...
Ew. How big was it? Supposedly they have cat-sized ones in NY.
Well, the only ones I know they don't have are TJ Maxx and Ross. Our cousin that lives in Provo says they don't have any good stores in Provo, except Kohl's. But there's always SLC if you're desperate!
Post a Comment