Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shopping for Souveniers

Jelly Belly central!!
*What kind of jelly belly's do you like?
We both like the cappuccino ones. I like the buttered popcorn...(a lot of people don't like that one) and Russ likes the Pear! Eww too sour! It's making my mouth water right now!
Carter and Mitchell
This is his 'I hate to shop face'
And this is him telling Kellie just how much he hates to shop!
And here he is telling Kellie that we are not saving money by getting a discount!!
Minnie Em

1 comment:

Emily said...

What a HEAVENLY place! Jelly Bellies everywhere!!!! Let's see, my favorite jelly bellies are pear, apple, peach, pineapple and coconut. There are, of course, a few that I can't stand - buttered popcorn, peanut butter, jalepeno and a few others but I can't remember them right off hand. I think that I need to go find some Jelly bellies!