Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A before and after!

BEFORE.....and......
AFTER!

This is my friend Melissa. I have been doing her hair for years now and when she wanted to go brown, I jumped all over that! Doesn't she look so classy?!

3 comments:

admin. said...

she looks very cute
I have big and bold plans for my hair but i dont dare to let anyone but you try it, yeah for me you will be here soon.:) Too bad for me it pony tail time until then.:(

Emily said...

The brown looks great on her. It looks very natural. I think it makes her look younger. I know that it is hard to go brown after being blond though. She looks great. Good work!!

Knudson Family said...

Cute makeover. I like the brown too. I was just catching up on your blog after not blogging for a few weeks and noticed that you are moving to UT! Yeah! How exciting for you guys. We'll have to come visit you when we travel through that way. We won't be going to the reunion because John won't be able to take leave from work, and I refuse to travel that far by myself (with all the kids) again. I just did it on the way down here! Good luck with your move!