All right! We are back in business.
Sorry I had to remove this post before but I was jumping the gun a little bit. Can you feel my excitement!?
Anyway,
We are moving to the great state of Utah!! Or as we like to call it....HOME!!
Most of our family is there. We have missed them so much.
We have lived in South Florida for exactly 5 years and our mission here is done.
We will truly miss the wonderful friends we have met here in Florida.
We will be moving in about 4 weeks.
Thankfully we don't have to pack or move. The company will do all of that for us. I don't even know how I would accomplish that with the twins.
Here are some reasons why I love Utah and why we have missed it so much.
(These pictures were mostly taken from Ksl.com. One was taken from danheller.com)





2 comments:
LUCKY YOU! I would LOVE to get to move to Utah. It is one of my goals that I hope we will be able to attain. Or at least SOMEWHERE where my kids are not the only LDS in their school. It is WAY TOO HARD.
Congratulations! (again =D )
We sure wish that we could be heading that way, but it is looking like it may be further south. Perhaps Phoenix. I know that you are crying for us now. So are you going to drive cross country or fly?
Post a Comment