Red Finger Nail Polish???
Yip!
Guess who got a head ache and was high for about an hour after scrubbing it with finger nail polish remover??? Ya, that would be me!
Did I knock it down?
Did I knock it down?
No,
but did I leave it on the shelf where it got knocked down from?
YES!! dang it!!

5 comments:
were your ears burning, I just was looking at your blog saying to rick she needs to blog for me ;) ;)
Darn it it looks like a scene from CSI
At least it was on tile and not on carpet. So, did it all come off?
I was able to scrape it with a razor blade and then take the rest off with polish remover. It all came off the tile, but not the grout and not the wall.
Oh MAN!!!! That stinks. My girls got it all over my new wooden table. I am worried to use nail polish remover because I am afraid it will take the varnish off.
We had a red nail polish trail through our house on the wood floor when we first got here. I had no polish remover and was afraid to venture out to the store and ask. I got it all off the floor with elbow grease, but the comforter didn't fare so well.
Yay for CSI photos!!
Post a Comment