Wednesday, July 2, 2008

8:30 a.m. on a saturday morn.

We had a great opportunity to attend the baptism of our very close friends son.
Aidan
This was our first baptism at the beach.
It was so neat!!
A perfect morning.


Paul and Aidan









Janette (Aidan's mom and my best friend) and me










How often do you get to attend a baptism in flip flops?























Janette and her girls, Kaity, Cori, and Ally










3 comments:

Emily said...

Savor the flavor of the fun of a beachy baptism since it won't be happening in Utah. Looks like a really cool experience.

lindsey v said...

That looks like it was really beautiful! What a neat experience to be baptized in the ocean.
That is so great that you don't have to even pack your own stuff for your move! I would love that!!! That is the worst part.

sinika said...

That is such a neat experience for the boy being baptized! My ward did it once at Bear Lake while on our ward campout. It was really cool, and I've always remembered it from when I was younger.