Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Italiano Superb!!

Our last Dinner was at a very nice Italian Restaurant in Italy.


Kellie and Blake
Carter Mr. Handsome!
More Mr. Handsomes, Russ and Jarom
That is like the best picture we have of Jarom, because he never sits still long enough to capture a smile! Check out his crinkly ear! We love it!
Ems doing her pose thing again!
Here's our cheezer. Allie cakes. She's saying CHEEZ!
Love my girls!
Carter's spaghetti and meatballs
Emma's chicken and veggies
Russell's something....and clams!? I think it's chicken!
If not, it probably tasted like chicken!!

And the tastiest, juiciest chicken and yummiest roasted potatoes I have ever had. YUM!!
Too bad I didn't take pics of the desserts! They were gorgeous! But we dug into them too fast!

2 comments:

Emily said...

YOU ARE MAKING MY MOUTH WATER WITH THESE PICTURES! I have only been to one REALLY nice restaurant before. Le Caille in Salt Lake, but that was years ago before I got married. I think that i really need to have Darin take me out on a date somewhere just fantastic.

missy said...

okay I love that you just took pictures of all your food, it's like I'm right there with ya. So funny!