Wednesday, July 23, 2008

a quick update

Just a quick note before I head to bed.
It is midnight now!
The packers came today.
Can you believe they packed a 3 bedroom house with a garage in 6 hours!
Done!
Unbelievable!!
It would have taken me weeks.
They had 5 guys on the job!!
So we wait and live in a tower of boxes for 1 full day until the movers come on Friday morning.
Then we will be living only among our suit cases and borrowed air mattresses and linens until wed morning.
We still have our computer so I will be able to make updates.
The twins have another series of immunizations tomorrow!
Bad mommy for waiting until the last minute to get them all caught up!!
oh well, better late than never right?
Russ, Carter and I stayed up until 2am last night trying to get things ready for the packers.
It is amazing how much there was to do.
Now, we can relax a little and enjoy our last week in South Florida!!
Good night y'all.
I am spent!

3 comments:

admin. said...

Well I have never moved so I cant relate. But I am so happy to have you heading our way! Yeah for us. Be safe, cant wait to see you all. xoxoxox

Andrea's Daily Deals said...

Dooonnntttt gooooooo!

:) jk we are very happy for you but very sad for us. :(

Emily said...

Don't feel bad about being behind on immunizations. The twins are over 2 1/2 and they still haven't had their 2 year old shots and Sarah is short about 20 shots (okay not really, but it seems like it and to her it will probably feel like it!) It is on my agenda for tomorrow.