Saturday, May 10, 2008

A New List.....

Emily Tagged me

So here it goes.....

4 Movies to watch over and over:

***You've got Mail
***While You Were Sleeping
***Double Jeopardy
***Pretty Woman

4 Jobs I've Had:

***Manager of Arts and Crafts Dept. @ Michaels
***Janitor @ Northridge High in Utah....(my favorite believe it or not)
***Habilitation Therapist @ Avatar....(hated every minute of it)
***Cosmetologist

4 Places I've Lived:

***Clearfield Utah (born and raised)
***Logan Utah
***Miami Florida
***Ft. Lauderdale Florida

4 of my favorite foods:

***chocolate covered nuts
***gala apples
***any kind of chicken
***vegetables

4 favorite T.V. Shows:

*** the office (so funny!!)
***Dancing with the stars
***Scrubs
***Fresh Prince of Bel Aire (Nick @ Nite)

4 Internet places I visit Daily:

***Yahoo!
***people's blogs
***the Library
***Map Quest

4 places I've Vacationed:

***Vancouver Canada (the best vacation ever with my sisters and Mom!!)
***The Bahamas (right after a hurricane...very interesting)
***Boulder Lake, Wyoming
***Lake Powell

4 places I'd Rather be:

***Italy (hopefully someday we can have a real honeymoon!)
***Utah
***The Mall... Shopping
***Camping with the family

4 people to tag:

***Katherine
***Kerri
***Kylie
***Kelly
(the 4 K's)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I want to go to Italy too! So can it be a friend vacation too. Let me know when we are going. I've never been out of the United States and of the United States I have seen very little. I didn't have much of a honeymoon either. Darin was sick in bed the whole time. We went to Jackson Hole and there wasn't any snow so we couldn't ski and there was a strike so Yellowstone was totally closed! What a fun honeymoon eh?

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I can't believe how much we have in common!!! Except the camping thing I really like to shower!!
Happy Mother's Day!!1