the marlins take it!!
The game started out rough because one of our players was M.I.A. The rumor was that he decided to play volleyball instead of come to the play-off game?!?!?
Coach called him and said get your behind here now!
The other team graciously waited 15 minutes to start the game so our player could come.
It turns out he was worth waiting for because the first time he got up to bat, he got a home run!
We were leading for the first couple of innings and then we fell behind. The coach is a gambler. He sent 2 boys to home plate where they ended up getting out!We were a little upset at that. By the end, we were tied 7 to 7 so we went another inning.
We got up to bat and we only scored one run because of another dumb decision by the coach. The other team got up to bat and got a runner on third, another batter struck out, then another, then we got a runner out at first.
We won by 1.
PHEW!!
It was really intense!










2 comments:
Excellent work Carter! I love all the expressions on Russells face! So funny. Looked like an intense game.
Hey girlfriend, sup! Sorry I've been sort of out of the blogging loop lately. A lot going on.
So you have to fill me in on what happened with the nasty-gram you got from your friend. Would I know her? You don't have to tell me, just curious. But then you know what they say about curiousity!
Tell Carter congrats. Emma is looking so grown up!
Wish coming to Florida was in the cards for me but, alas it is not. Mayber I could next summer??
Post a Comment