So I figured since I am a hairstylist and I have girls, I might as well share some of the different hair styles I come up with for them.
It's always fun to see what other people come up with don't you think?
Squeezing out a little gel on your comb makes it easier to get all of those little baby hairs in there. And it stays a little longer.
Allie's hair goes down to her chin in the front so we are constantly pushing it out of her eyes because she wants to pull out every barrette I put in there. So the only way to make it so she can see without giving her bangs is to do the little pony tail in front and then flip it through so she can't pull the rubber band out.
Allie is beauty and the beast all rolled up into one little girl. She can be so loving and then scratch your eyes out 5 seconds later!
7 comments:
Fun doo! I like coming up with fun things for Sarah's hair if I can get her to sit still long enough. Sad since she is almost 5! I like the flowers. I did one so much like that on Sarah a couple of years ago when we were on vacation in Lake Tahoe. They were fresh daisies from a field by the hotel.
Emily
Sooc cute Rena, she is aadorable
We leave for the US tomorrow night. I'm so excited!! Wish we could make a pit stop in Florida, I miss you!
BTW: You look way skinny to me, I don't know what you were cryin about! :)
I have to do the same flippy thing to both my girls. I am so glad you showed me how while we were play-grouping in the nursery at the church. The baby has crazy curly hair that is always in her eyes, especially since she built up a pain tollerance so much that she can now pull out the tiny rubberbands.
Cute hair! I'll have to try that one on my girls.
No one in my immediate family has blogs but I do have a few cousins' blogs:
Sinika: http://swalbergfam.blogspot.com/
Lindsey:
http://vangoo.blogspot.com/
Kayley:
http://kayscott.blogspot.com/
I don't know of anyone else....
we should start a McEntire family blog where we can all post! I bet your dad would look at that! ;)
Hi Rena! It's Sinika! It's so fun to see your family- you are all so beautiful!! I've been trying to get Lisa and Michelle to start blogging, but haven't convinced them quite yet. I love blogging so much- it's such a great way to keep in touch! I love your little girl's hair- I'm jealous! (I have two little boys who scream when I even touch their hair with a comb!!)
It really is SO much fun to connect through blogs - I'm all for the McEntire blog. And you do have such a cute family.
I noticed when you were visiting Utah, you must have driven right past Sinika's and my family's houses. We live in Saratoga Springs just west of Lehi. Next time you should definitly stop by!
Post a Comment