
Interview w/Russ:
1.) What is your full name? Russ: Russell Allred with Ammon in between.
2.) How long have we been married? Russ: 12 and.....1/2 years. I thought this was multiple choice! This should be multiple choice so I don't get anything wrong!
3.) What is your dream job? (he's thinking.....still thinking....) Russ: Professional Golfer
Rena: I would be dissapointed if you didn't say that.
4.) What is your claim to fame? Russ: Claim to fame? I have no fame. Rena: Oh come on. Russ: Well I guess it would be that I have been struck by lightening. Rena: Ouch that is a painful claim to fame!
5.) What do you like to do? (He looks at me with big eyes) Rena: Besides that honey! Russ: I like to play with the kids.
6.) What is your biggest fear? Russ: I don't think a lot about my fears but if I had to choose one I guess it would be something happening to my kids or my wife.
7.) What animal describes you? Russ: Elk Rena: Why? Russ: 'Cause they like to eat all day long and like the mountains and like to be outside. Rena: How do you know they don't like to be inside? Have you ever seen one inside? Maybe they would like to be a couch potato. Russ: well, they never get close enough to show them the remote. Plus I think they would tear the place apart if they came inside.
8.) If you could choose any era to live in what would it be? Russ: What's and era? {side note: I had to explain to him the other day what a segway (sp?) was. He is not slow, just uninformed %)} Rena: (laughs) you know, like the 1960's or 1970's. Russ: That's a decade. Rena: Hun. Russ: okay okay, the 50's. Rena: Why? Russ: Leave it to Beaver, Father knows best. Rena: You like the Beav? Russ: No it's not about the shows it was the idea. Where traditional values were valued.
9.) What is a major goal for 2008? Russ: Hmmm. To move to a new job and settle down and put down our roots in our new area. Wherever that may be.
10.) What is your guiltiest pleasure? Russ: It's going to have something to do with food! (with big eyes) A bowl of salsa with cream cheese and guacamole, a side of extra sharp cheddar cheese, a bag of Doritos and a vanilla coke to wash it down.
11.) What do you love about me? Russ: Is that a trick question? Am I supposed to name one thing or go on and on....or? Rena: It doesn't have to be a list, just whatever,... whatever!
Russ: Well, you are a wonderful homemaker,all that homemaking stuff. And of course you are very pretty. Your not lazy. You attack your tasks with enthusiasm and energy. Obviously you know how to take care of your husband (winks) and you care about that.
Russ: Can I have some Ice cream now? Rena:Yes, your torture is over babe. Russ: Thanks! (laughs)
~ The End
You guys,
It was totally fun interviewing my husband.
It's good quality time.
So do it!
You will be surprised what they come up with.
It was interesting for me to see what he came up with on #11.
I didn't realize that he paid that much attention to whether or not I was lazy.
2 comments:
That's really cute. You are a better wife than I am. I'm afraid if I asked Ben #11 he'd have to sit there and think for a really long time! :-)
When and how did Russ get struck by lightning?! I never heard that story!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this maybe in the next 10-20 years when I get a hubby I'll do my own questionair. And when did russ get struck by lightning??? Woah I really need to hear this story.
Post a Comment