Wednesday, May 14, 2008

layouts

What the holy scrud??
My friend told me that when people changed their blog layouts, they lost all of their extra stuff. I said, na, I have done it a hundred times and never lost anything. So today I decided to change my layout and I totally lost everything.
I was peeved!!
So now I have wasted 2 hours trying to get everything right. At one point I thought I lost EVERYTHING, even my posts.
Phew!
What a pain.
There should be a class we all can go to, to learn about blogger eh?!!
So now I don't have time to post the funny joke Russell played on me last night that made me laugh so hard and cry like I haven't cried since I was 14.
I will post later about it.
You will die!

1 comment:

Emily said...

It's a good thing that I know so little about computers or I would be changing things on my blog all the time. Changing the colors on my blog is all that I have dared do! I could use a class that's for sure!