Shopping~~Food~~Fun!!
My best friend Janette and I had a very fun day date!
She took me to Ikea for my very first time.
It was AWESOME!!


actual living space.
It was like we were magic and we could snap our fingers and all of a sudden we were in someone elses house. We loved this groovy orange Front Room.
I love the dark cupboards but Janette loved this basin sink!
My favorite room of all was the paisley wallpaper. And this lady will one day grace the walls of my salon....... someday, when I get a "real" salon ;)
Isn't she a beauty?
I love the dark cupboards but Janette loved this basin sink!
My favorite room of all was the paisley wallpaper. And this lady will one day grace the walls of my salon....... someday, when I get a "real" salon ;)Isn't she a beauty?
"testing...testing ....1...2....3..."
This was Janette's favorite kitchen. She likes the look of the stainless steel.
This was Janette's favorite kitchen. She likes the look of the stainless steel.We were testing the self timer on the camera.
Guess we had it a little too low eh?!
We had Swedish meatballs and potatoes with yummy sauce.
(I cant remember the name of the sauce. It is like cranberry sauce but sweeter.)
Ohhh, so good!!
Here is Janette's apple pie. (Martha Stewart would say that is a very beautiful piece of pie.) She says it was tasty. I will take her word for it. I am not a big fan of the cooked apples. Ever since I was little I have not liked it. But I had my big girl panties on that day and gave it a shot. uhhh...nope still didn't like it. I wanted to, but.. nope.
I saw this round bed and thought to myself.."That is probably not very comfortable." So I leaned on it and discovered bliss!! It was surprisingly comfy!
Here is Janette's apple pie. (Martha Stewart would say that is a very beautiful piece of pie.) She says it was tasty. I will take her word for it. I am not a big fan of the cooked apples. Ever since I was little I have not liked it. But I had my big girl panties on that day and gave it a shot. uhhh...nope still didn't like it. I wanted to, but.. nope.
I saw this round bed and thought to myself.."That is probably not very comfortable." So I leaned on it and discovered bliss!! It was surprisingly comfy! How fun would that be to have a round bed in your room? It might be hard to find sheets though.
Here is a great picture of Janette's new AEon Flux Hair Cut I gave her.
Another pic of our orange room.

All-in-All it was a fabulous Date with my girl friend. Her girls watched all of the kids so we could go. Aren't they awesome?
Here is a great picture of Janette's new AEon Flux Hair Cut I gave her.
Another pic of our orange room.
All-in-All it was a fabulous Date with my girl friend. Her girls watched all of the kids so we could go. Aren't they awesome?
Janette came over to my house last night to watch the young'ins so me and my hubby could go to Carter's game and out to dinner. It was so nice. Best thing of all....I came home to a spotless house and all the laundry was done!
YOU ROCK JANETTE!!
I couldn't ask for a better friend.
I couldn't ask for a better friend.







5 comments:
I love IKEA! There is one about 1 1/2 hours from here. We've been there a couple of times. Would have been more fun without the kids because we could have spent more time. But they have the play place for the kids and they love that. We got Sarah's bed from IKEA. Looks like you and Jeanette had a ton of fun! Good friends like that are hard to find.
Lucky! That sounds fun. We have an Ikea pretty close by, but I've only gone once, by myself. It would be really fun to go with a friend and just explore and have fun.
I wish I could have gone!
Mmmm...the memories of Ikea make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thinking about the swedish meatballs and lingonberry sauce is making my mouth water.
I love IKEA!! The Swedish meatballs are the best!! I am just sad they finally opened that thing after I left (it was practically across the street!)
I know, It took them forever to open it down here., now if they would just open a khols!! Hello! This is South Florida. You would think they would have big stores down here?!?!?
Post a Comment