Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Announcement

For those of you that know me really well know that I was content with 2 kids. A boy and a Girl.
How much better could it be than that? Well, I found out that I was going to have another baby. It was a surprise to say the least. I thought, okay, I can handle 3 kids but that is IT! Well, 1 week later, I found out that I was having twins!! What?? Twins!?! Well, It has not been easy but we have made it through. They are now 17 months old. So now I have 2 boys and two girls. What could be better than that?
We have another surprise for ya. We are pregnant again! Just one this time. Phew!! At least I wont get enormous again. Or will I?

This is a funny look on my face but I was trying to smile through the pain in my back. You can see from the chains on the wall behind me that I still had at least 5 weeks to go. So you can imagine how big I got in the end. (no pun intended) They were both 7 pounders!
Oh one more thing ~~April Fools!!~~ I am not pregnant. That's a relief because just writing about it makes my blood pressure go up.

5 comments:

Gabrielle said...

hahahahaha!!
I should have known you'd pull an April Fool's joke. I admit you got me there for a minute!
But I should have known, because if you were pregnant enough to know it was just one, you'd be too sick to be blogging about it!

Special K said...

So not nice! :)

Flying Princess said...

NOT FUNNY!!! I was about to start teaching you about the birds and the bees right here on your blog!

BTW, you should totally come visit and get your eyes and boobs done. Eyes are much cheaper here and boobs are just more fun.

Have a great day!

The Staker Family said...

Oh Rena, that was funny. I pulled a good one on my family cause I went to Arizona 37 weeks pregnant, so I told everyone the baby was coming, it's good to have a good April Fool's Joke!

Emily said...

You got me. At the last second I saw the April Fools part just before I was going to congratulate you. I finally found your blog and I'm so glad!!!