Saturday, April 19, 2008

First Home Run of the Season!

Carter got his first Home Run! We told him that if he got a home run we would give him 50 bucks. We have been telling him that for about 3 years. And finally on Wednesday he got his first home run!!
Well, Last night he had another game....and he got another one! We couldn't believe it.
Russell, said "We need to change that reward from $50 to something we can afford, like ice cream."





It was Awesome! I hurt my throat because I was yelling so loud and cheering!


2 comments:

Emily said...

Is that first picture Carter?! He looks so tall. Weird! He doesn't look like a little kid anymore. Well, I guess that the other pictures that you have posted of him he looks grown up, so I shouldn't be surprised. It's been too long since we have seen you. Time to get together.

Rena said...

Ya, I know, he is growing up way too fast. He is only 6 inches shorter than me and his feet are bigger than mine already. And he is only 11.