We went to Outdoor World to hang out and see the fish in the big aquarium. We attempted to get a picture of all of the kids together.....but
Jarom CANNOT hold still, so he is trying to stand up. In the mean time, he is causing Emma to hit her head on the rock behind her.




4 comments:
I just can't get over how big your babies are!
What's Outdoor World?
YOu have the most beautiful children! All of them. You must feel pretty good about that.
4 seconds thats all??? At my house its more like 40 minutes before the drama stops. I do have to say, I love the first picture. Not that she bumped her head but the picture is really cute.
Gabby,
Outdoor World is a huge store that sells anything you would want to do outdoors. It's Awesome. You have heard of Bass Pro shop right? Bass Pro shop is in Outdoor World. They even have 2 restraunts there and they sell clothes too. I had only been to the gun range with the boys twice before and until the other day. It is a fun place to walk through. It is around I-95 and griffin.
Post a Comment