Is there a perfect time for a disaster?
This is what I was doing while Jarom was making a mess....
I have my R2D2 shop vac that I use to vacuum my whole house.
No carpet. (except rugs)
Wood and tile.
I plug in a large extension cord and start at one end of the house (I have a very long house....it's actually two houses put together....6 bedrooms...Army housing...need I say more?)




5 comments:
HA!!! That is so funny.
Wow, 6 bedrooms?! I guess that is a room for each of you!
My house has all tile and/or wood on the bottom floor. I love it, but little toys and stuff get kicked all over the place, under couches, behind desks, it can be a big pain. Still better than carpet, though.
At least he was willing to help clean up! Very funny, though, I bet you cracked up.
Let me tell ya, I HATE crackers. Yummy, yes. Messy, YES!
I also agree that those floors are better than carpet, except on bare feet. We had all wood floors in our AF housing.
Okay. . . I see that you go through the same things that I do! Twins are wonderful, but so mischevious sometimes! I have some good news though. They are doing amazingly with potty training! I am so happy. They don't even wear pull ups at night. Oh . .. I never thought it would have happened.
holy guaca
wow Im glad I have girls they just leave barbies and play dishes EVERYWHERE.
Post a Comment