Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good Morning!

Posted by Picasa
Do you ever wake up and just feel like crying?
This is what my little lady was doing when I woke up this morning.
She was super ornery for about 35 minutes and then she was fine.
I actually felt like crying this morning, but why is it not acceptable for adults to just cry for no reason?
I want to be a baby again.....somedays!
Happy Tuesday.
Update:
I still have been eating right and exercising.
In fact I worked out way too much yesterday and now I feel like crud.
I will weigh in on Monday.
Keep chuggin along...

5 comments:

Aaron and Kalle said...

I thinnk Allie has it figured out. Some days you just need to start with a good cry. It can only go up from their.

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

I agree, sometimes you want to go back to bed too!

Special K said...

I have always had a crooked nose too and I actually had to have surgery to fix my deviated septum so I could breath out of my nose. The Doc was sure I had broke it but I have yet to figure out when or how....be glad you can at least remember how yours happened!

Emily said...

Hey, I want to know what your get healthy plan is, because if it is a good one, I want in on it. I have work to do on myself, but I kind of want someone to tell me what to do because I am feeling unmotivated.

admin. said...

With your weight loss....are you feeding america? On the biggest loser web site if you sign up and tell them how much weight you are losing they will donate for every pound you lose they will give one pound of food to local food banks.
Since you are doing something for you, might as well do something for someone else too!!!