Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The PRO!

Jarom is getting mighty good at scrubbing the floor!

If you look real close you can see the blue crayon.



Gotta love the Magic Eraser.
We use it everyday!! I could do a commercial for them.
Seriously, I see a mess on the floor, that I know Jarom did and all I have to do is give him the sponge or rag and he starts cleaning.
Good boy... well, bad boy for coloring on my tile, but good boy for cleaning it up!

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Wow, look at those baby blues!
You've got your kids so well trained. :-)
I like your tile, too.

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

That is the way to do it! Teach him that we don't write on the floor. All the times I've scrubbed crayon off walls while the kid that did the coloring watched and laughed. I should've handed over the sponge! : )

Emily said...

I wish I could get mine to clean up after themselves with better attitudes. My kids have been crazy the last few days. Yesterday Isaac and Jeremiah shoved banana peels in my toilet and we can't unclog it. They had a cheese fight in the bathroom today. . . shredded cheese was everywhere. They also threw q-tips all over, squeezed lotion all over my room and nearly emptied the big bottled water from Darin's drinking water fountain at his office this evening. I love my very frustrating kids. :) I am sure that you understand how I feel, right? :)

admin. said...

I will post K's first coloring project. The other day she took a purple marker to her sisters walls. Yes thank goodness for magic eraser and that we got it clean before sis got home from school.(none the wiser)