i am pleased to announce that i discovered little elves that visit our house in the middle of the night and mess it up.
i have been wondering how our house gets messy during the day WHILE i am constantly cleaning it.
and here i thought it was my kids being slobs!
2 comments:
I'm confused. . . I need more details on this one. . . especially since I think that I have elves coming to my house messing it up, during the day. I figure it MUST be elves because my kids all tell me that it wasn't them. :)
I left a whole message on this and the movie one a while ago it must not have taken.:(
Any ways the gist was that at my house the towels have babies. Cause we can use 4 towels and all of the sudden there are 10 towels that need to be washed. I wish I were as lucky as my towels.
Post a Comment