Wednesday, February 11, 2009

competition

Russ says he had a good birthday!
He got some much needed golf shoes, a compass for his truck, cologne, and some dark chocolate covered Altoids.
He loves dark chocolate.
He doesn't make a big deal out of birthdays.
But I did.
I made lasagna.
It was my first time making it believe it or not.
My mom was on the phone talking me through it.
It turned out pretty yummy.
Thanks MOM! Your the greatest!!
Russ informed me that Dugway is having a fat loss competition.
And the measure/weigh in is next Wednesday.
We are both going to do it.
So for the next week we will try real hard not to lose any fat so we can have more to lose for the competition.
Funny huh?!
It wont be that difficult of a task I'm sure.
I am glad it is a fat loss competition and not a weight loss competition.
We wouldn't have a chance if it was just weight.
So we are going to enjoy this valentines weekend with some good food!!

1 comment:

admin. said...

That sounds like fun!!!!
Lasagna sounds yummy too!!!
Did you use the none cook noodles,,,, if so they are the best arn't they.