Wake up
Get kids out of bed.
Sunrise.Allie and Keira are twinners today with their pigtails.
Oooo La La! My gorgeous sister.
We met my other sister at 'School Lunch'
Then we went to Roberts to shop.
Me and my 'cat smile'

Can you tell we are excited for spring?
Oooo La La! My gorgeous sister.
We met my other sister at 'School Lunch'
Then we went to Roberts to shop.We hit the first day of 90% off christmas.
I saved over 250 dollars on all the stuff I bought for next year.
Me and my 'cat smile'
Can you tell we are excited for spring?










3 comments:
That's funny because my hubby tells me I sometimes make a cat face. Could it be from the McEntire side? What a fun day hanging out with sisters!
To bed by 9?! Nice work. My usual bedtime is around 1 AM, but I am trying to discipline myself to get to bed at a more appropriate time. Looks like you had a ton of fun with your sister. :)
It was a GREAT day we should make it a once a month thing, next time we should meet kid free in the Big City.
Post a Comment