Wow, that is great! You are on a great trajectory. In one of my WW meetings, the leader brought in a model of what 5 lbs of fat looked like. It was gross, but also really gratifying to see how much a loss of 5 lbs really is. Did you know McDonald's ice cream cones are 2 points? That was my favorite WW treat.
I'm ashamed to say it, but I've been a lazy lump the last little while. I think part of it is my kids waking up several times a night, it's wearing me out so I feel too tired to get on the treadmill. Last night I went to bed at 10:30 (an amazing feat for me) and about 4 times starting at about 1:30 AM the twins kept getting out of bed, turning on lights, throwing things, etc. I am dead tired today. Help!
2 comments:
Wow, that is great! You are on a great trajectory.
In one of my WW meetings, the leader brought in a model of what 5 lbs of fat looked like. It was gross, but also really gratifying to see how much a loss of 5 lbs really is.
Did you know McDonald's ice cream cones are 2 points? That was my favorite WW treat.
I'm ashamed to say it, but I've been a lazy lump the last little while. I think part of it is my kids waking up several times a night, it's wearing me out so I feel too tired to get on the treadmill. Last night I went to bed at 10:30 (an amazing feat for me) and about 4 times starting at about 1:30 AM the twins kept getting out of bed, turning on lights, throwing things, etc. I am dead tired today. Help!
Post a Comment