Monday, January 5, 2009

Here we GO!!

So the first day is finally here, and guess what, I have actually been looking forward to it.

I start the day out weighing in at 169 pounds.
It is okay to post your weight...it is like your age....people can figure it out!
So why not say it out loud?
My goal weight is 140.
29 pounds should take me......oh, I don't know, 10 years!! Just kidding, I should be at my goal weight in at least 5 months. It sounds like a long time but we have already been in Utah for 5 months...which flew by!

I am looking forward to losing weight off my arms! They are like two sausages.
I am also looking forward to losing my baby belly! I never had to worry about my tummy before I had kids, it was always my rear that was the problem. Now it is spread out all over.

I am doing weight watchers. It is so easy. Really, it is just watching your portions. I am not logged into anything, or going to any meetings. I am just doing it on my own. Which is good enough! I write down what I ate in my journal. I am about to make my menu for the week so I can run to the store and get what I need.

Yesterday, I took all the sugary foods and hid them. No one knows where they are except me. I am telling you...it is easy to not eat what is not there!

I am planning to do different sorts of exercises everyday.

Every Monday I will post my progress.

Happy Monday...and remember...you are what you eat!

Good luck with your progress!

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Good for you! You know I am a big WW fan. Although the chemotherapy diet was pretty effective, too. LOL
I'm just trying to keep it off, which is tough since I can't do any exercise. All I can do is control eating, which is no fun at all. Boo.
I love your attitude, you'll do great.

Debra said...

That's awesome! Good luck! If you have any suggestions on getting rid of the twin belly lmk!

Last yr I worked off 25 lbs and have kept it off even when I could not work out the last 4 months because of working and DH traveling. We found a gym that has childcare up to age 12 (the YMCA was only til 6yrs). And so I started back Saturday. It's great! I still have 70 lbs left. I had my kids so quickly together that I never lost any of the baby weight before I got pregnant with the next one. And the twins... just blew me out of the water! LOL

Flying Princess said...

I will totally join you. I am starting at the same weight and have the same goal.

Let's go girl!!

Emily said...

Good luck! I need to do the same thing. I got a treadmill for Christmas. It is my goal to speed walk on the treadmill if Darin and I watch movies at night. (most nights) The 2nd day I did it, I already felt better) I have about 20-25 lbs. I want to lose. I think 125-130 would be a good weight for me. Good luck to us all! :)