Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Loni....a.k.a. Elf

Happy Birthday my Darling Sister!!

I love how you are so organized and crafty! You are so creative!

I am glad that we grew up so close. We had a lot of good times and a lot of hard 'sibling' times.

But all in all, it was such a great experience having a sister just 22 months older than me.

Thanks for all you have done for me over the years.

I love you so much!

Lets do Lunch!!


Happy 29th Birthday!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

admin. said...

Thanks for the year!! I keep telling Briea to tell everyone that I'm only 29, cause accutally that is what she thinks to I always say 29 when ever she askes. But truth be told this is the 7th year that I have been 29!! Love you!!!

I am going to lose weight too!!! Ill race ya That pic you put on is super FAT FACE!!!! I WANT HER GONE!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT SKINNY FACE BACK....../.... I gain it all over, your lucky it is just your bum!! give me a big bum if I can just take a stupid picture.;(