Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Two! Two! and Two!

Here is Jarom.

Today is Jarom's Second Birthday!



Here is Alice a.k.a. Allie
Today is also her second birthday!



Allie and Jer are playing outside on the curb.

Their attention span is about 6 seconds.

So too bad this didn't last very long because it was so cute!


Two years ago, I was very large with 14 pounds 4 ounces of baby inside.
Thank goodness we took pictures because I don't remember it very well anymore.
However, I do remember being very uncomfortable!!

The delivery happened really quick!
I wasn't even in the right room that I was supposed to deliver in.
But Jarom decided to come flying out!
The doctor ran in and caught him bare handed!
So from there is what Mayhem!
Things flying across the room.....
Nurse after nurse coming in bringing stuff that was necessary for the birth,
like the cribs with the heater above and blankets and sterile items...and so on.
Too bad we didn't get it on video. Florida law does not let you video anything...not even the ultrasound. =(


Sorry this picture is kind of blurry







The first six months of their life were amazing. Yes, I had to get up every hour of the night, but they were so lovable and sweet and I loved to just nuzzle their necks.
When they turned 6 months old is when I decided it was a hard job having twins.
From then on...they have been on the move!!



When I look at this picture, I just know they are thinking....
"just wait until we can crawl, then Mom will be in for it."


They are a joy and we love them so much!
Happy second birthday Jarom and Allie!

I have a wonderful slide show that my friend Gabby put together of their second day of life but it wont upload onto blogger...boo hoo!



3 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

So cute! I think the bond between twins is magical.

admin. said...

Time goes by so quickly, it seem like just yesterday.

Happy Birthday Jar and Al

James and Tricia Thomas said...

They are so cute!!! I remember hearing you were pregnant with twins not too long ago!!! Time really flies!!1