Emma had two loose teeth for 3 days before they fell out


I dont remember it happening so fast!
This is the difference between boys and girls.....whenever Carter lost a tooth, it was no big deal.
He lost it and that was all that we ever heard from him.
When Emma lost her teeth, she talked about it all day long and showed everyone she saw, even strangers. She keeps saying, "I cant wait to show aunt Loni and aunt Vera my lost teeth, they will be so surprised. Are grandma and Grandpa coming to the party so I can show them my lost teeth? They will be so excited!"
How do you explain to a cute little 5 year old who is so excited about her lost teeth that the man walking by us at walmart doesn't really care about her lost teeth.
Ahhww, I love her!

5 comments:
Wa-hoo!! Yipee!! Wow!! Awesome!! Congratulations Emma on TWO lost Teeth! That is great news. I cant wait to see in person. You were very beautiful, without any teeth, georgous with all your teeth and unmeasureable beauty with all but 2 teeth. Super good news little lady, cant wait to HUG and squish you!
Congratulations Emma! I cant wait to see you. I miss you. I cant wait to play with you. I want to play in your playroom with you. I'll have fun with you. The babies can play with us and Carter.
See you soon. Love Briea
I remember losing teeth, it was always a bigger deal for me than it was my brother. I think girls are just more dramatic!
She is so cute!! Girls do love to talk about everything! What did the tooth fairy bring her??
Cute Pitures.
Hi Rena! I did get your message but, for some reason I can't get into your facebook.
So you are living in Utah now. Are you glad to be closer to home? It sounds like you had a interesting move.
Well I hope to see you all soon.
Marv says Hi.
Have a great day
Ronda
Post a Comment