We have been working so hard, countless hours, on getting the house in order. I think I have gone 1 day in the past 3 weeks without working....last Sunday.
But the good news is....we are almost done.
We are having a weekend party here next Friday thru Sunday and it has been my motivation to get crap done.
I am so looking forward to spending the weekend with my family. It will be a great birthday present. We are celebrating the September and October birthdays.
We have a lot.
Janette, Bentley, Jordyn, Me, Allie and Jarom and last but not least....Briea. Her birthday is on Halloween!!
I talked to the company who hired the horrible driver that screwed everything up and they finally authorized us to get new beds for the twins and buy new pieces that are missing for the other kids. Yahoo! It is a relief. We still have a huge list of other things to get fixed but all in due time......
1 comment:
So excited too!!
Im glad they are getting things done for you finally....
And wow how I love Emma too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment