Friday, October 17, 2008

guess what?...you'll never guess....

I finally won at Bingo!!
This is what I won..


This is what was inside the package... cute huh?!
This was behind it.

Then Carter won... he was my date.
Technically you have to be 18 to play but the lady who was in charge is a funny lady that I visit teach so she made an exception.
So this is what we got when he won.
He wanted to win the blackout prize which was an ipod and docking station.
He was only one number away dang it... it was fun anyways.
It feels good to win!







4 comments:

Blony said...

great,thanks!

admin. said...

Yeah!!! Im so glad that you won. I've seen that witch hat at Roberts, I love it, and the signs are addorable. I like that the Halloween one uses Halloween words in a Christmas rhyme.
I dont think that there is ever enough Thanksgiving decor. So that rocks.

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

I love the Halloween sign! I've never seen a Halloween one before. They have Christmas ones everywhere. I want one! :)

Anonymous said...

hey thats cool, Im in colombia and i just checked the live feed and it shows it! huh, pretty cool. love all the pics. nan misses emma, and still talks about when she came to stay with us. we will have to come see you!!!
andrea