The McEntire October Party at the Allred's house.
We did hair...
This is Loni's hair. I cut about 3 inches off and took it to a sharp A line!
I colored it with a warm brown.
We need to have everyone come over more often so I can be their consistent hair -dresser, now that we all live in the same state!
I did 4 other cuts and another style which unfortunately did not get photographed by me.
Jan in the Kitchen, cooking Thanksgiving Dinner! Yum!

More of the kitchen crew! Mom made her famous Rolls!

Me and my Daddy. Isn't he handsome?! He is an amazing inventor!

Me Mommy

More of the kitchen crew! Mom made her famous Rolls!

Me and my Daddy. Isn't he handsome?! He is an amazing inventor!

Me Mommy
She is so wonderful!
She should be a chef!
So here is me and Rick, Loni's husband

Me and Loni, the amazing organizer and Funny woman!

Me and Loni, the amazing organizer and Funny woman!
a.k.a. Wonder Woman.
Mom to 2 sets of twins and one other.
That makes 5 y'all!
She is good at Everything and such a great mother!
We celebrated my 33rd birthday, Jarom and Allie's 2nd birthday, and Briea's 7th birthday for October.
We also celebrated the September birthdays. Ben, Jordyn, And Janette.
I am sad that I didn't get more pictures.
I am sad that I didn't get more pictures.
We had a great time with all 25 of us in our house!
It was a perfect fall weekend, But it went by way too fast!
So fun!!






4 comments:
how cool. I love it that you are so close to family now....I don't just love it, I'm jealous! Oh, and amen to the comment that your mom should be a chef....I distinctly remember staying at your house when I was a little girl and loved your mom's cooking!
It was so much fun!! I still have to upload all my pictures to my computer. Thanks so much for all your hard work to make that weekend happen. It was magical! And your house was great for it. You did a great job making it feel so warm and welcoming. My kids had a great time THANKS
I dont like that pic of me,,,,, I asked for a re-take!!!!! But my hair looks great!!!!!
looks like a blast!!
:)
Post a Comment