
Here is our pumpkin that we painted for the truck-0r-treat contest at church.
We took second. But it was rigged because the lady handing out the prizes switched first and second place because she didn't like how the judges did it. I don't think she realized that was my pumpkin when she was telling me this. Oh well, at least the judges thought I should have taken 1st place. I didn't say anything because it was no big deal! The pumpkin that she "decided" would take 1st was really cute and creative so I didn't mind.




These pics are from my friend Kendra, That is why they are small. I copied them off my email and I don't know anything about re-sizing! Kendra and Doug came out to Dugway and went trick-or-treating with their daughter Kaitlyn.

Allie was Tinkerbell on Halloween. Alice in wonderland on School night and a Bumble Bee on Trunk-or-treat. I didn't have my camera that night. Boo Hoo!





5 comments:
Very cute! You are good to let them dress up different for each thing. My kids get pretty tired of their costumes by Halloween night.
How fun, doesnt Halloween make you tired. It does me, all the Halloween things and then B day parties on top of all that. I love Halloween, but when its over I feel like I could sleep for a week.
So fun love cute Emma. Jar is super scary as spiderman. :) And little Allie makes me smile... Carter is so handsome, even as a dead guy. I want to pinch them all they are so cute!!! ;) What a fun day!!
Loved the costumes, Little Alice was so cute, and Em was adorable..Jarom really is spiderman in real life. And Carter would have looked great with Heather, she used one of my I.Vs from when I was sick with Ky and we put koolaid in it to look like blood, she was like the walking dead. So they would have been a scary couple.
Your pumpkins should have taken first it is very impressive!!! Your kids look so cute all dressed up!!
Post a Comment