Last year Ali Edwards did a 'page-a-day' in December. (scrapbook page)
I was thinking of doing that this year.
But, I think what I will do is turn it into a 'post-a-day'
So it will be either a scrapbook page (I need to learn how to use my scanner!)
or some Christmas craft, or me yakking about how busy my December is. :)
It will be entertaining for me to see what happens.
Who knows, maybe I will get 3 days in and say forget it.
But, I am going to give it a shot...
I am planning this early so I can prepare myself!
3 comments:
What a good idea. I think you will love looking back on something like that. I thing I remember Ali Edwards idea. It had some see-through pages that you could see to the next few pages or something. I LOVED it. Maybe someday I'll do that.
Okay, I might be talking about something different. The thing I saw was like a separate book on each day in December. Anyway, I love, and I should do, all 3 ideas. Post a day, page a day and each December day. But maybe not all in the same year, hehe.
Good luck with that... :)
Post a Comment