Thursday, September 4, 2008

It takes me 10 minutes to upload a picture.
This is VERY frustrating!!
Does anyone know what could be causing this? I tried the help center and I feel overwhelmed by my inability to know what the heck they are talking about. I am a little computer illiterate!
Any suggestions would be very appreciated!
Thanks

3 comments:

Knudson Family said...

Everytime its done that to me, I have just had to wait and try another time. Either that, or your file is too large. (Instead of telling you that your file is too big, it just never loads.) That's the only ideas I have....

missy said...

try compressing your pictures pixel size. I think 300ish is a good web size.

Emily said...

My pictures often take a really long time too. But, I have uploaded the picasa picture program thing and I can blog right from picasa (when you load pictures onto your computer they will automatically be uploaded into Picasa as well. it's awesome) Anyway, the blogging right from Picasa takes VERY little time. You should try it and see if it works for you. Plus you can do all kinds of fun things to your pictures, cropping, black and white, add a little glow, etc. It's a bit addicting though, so watch out!