Sunday, September 21, 2008

"the" expo

Scrapbook USA expo~~ Sept 20th 2008

My Minds Eye was our favorite booth.
They had such great deals and give~aways.
Isn't she lovely?
Okay, so this was the most brilliant idea!
We were thinking and thinking about what we were going to take to carry all of our stuff. Then, Loni had this crazy idea to take a shopping cart from her husbands store. I cannot tell you how many people were asking us where we got the cart and telling us what a great idea this was! We felt so bad for all those ladies carrying all their stuff in their arms.

This is a picture of our second load. We had already delivered one to the car.


We weren't mommies, we weren't wives....we were just sisters, being together! We are only a year and a half apart and we grew up so close together and we got the chance to be like that again.

Thanks to our wonderful husbands for giving us the chance to have a fabulous time together all day!!

6 comments:

admin. said...

That was so fun, thanks for coming and for the eats! It was nice to be able to just leave our cart and shop. Your sign was addorable, I loved looking at everyones eyes reading it and they would smile.
Next Year? and or in the spring? (they do it twice a year, I think)Your a great shopping partner in crime.

lindsey v said...

Such a good idea for the cart! I usually have a stroller at those kinds of things and my stroller ends up holding all my stuff.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I am so envious!!! That is so cool to go to a scrapbook expo!!!! I can't wait till we move back!!!

Emily said...

What a fun time! I would love that. and with sisters! Even better. :)

Andrea's Daily Deals said...

Looks like fun! Miss you!!!

sinika said...

When you get on GTU- be sure to tell us and we will be your fan club in the audience. So fun!