Sunday, September 21, 2008

My audition

My sis and I were walking out of the expo to go to lunch and I asked her to take a picture of me by "the girls" when the ever so nice people that worked for channel 4 asked if I wanted to audition to be guest host! I said "HECK YA!"

So here I am going impromptu! I had seriously 2 minutes to be nervous.



My first audition of....anything. It was so much fun!!
I have always wanted to be a guest host on my favorite show!



He said..."As we say in show business, we'll call you!"

Thanks to my sister who was taking all these fun pictures of me and who was giving me cue-s behind the camera!


5 comments:

admin. said...

That was so fetchin' FUN! I know they will call you, you did such a great job. And when they do call you, you will have to take this picture of you with the producer and show it to everyone. So funny.
Great job Im proud of you xoxoxox

Knudson Family said...

So cool....how fun would it be to get all dressed up and be a guest host! I used to watch that show when we lived in Provo. Good luck. Oh, and I jealous of the scrapbook expo stuff too. I went with my s.i.l. several years ago. FUN!

Flying Princess said...

Totally cool! I have been looking to see if there are any conventions anywhere closeby when I go to AZ for Christmas, but with no luck. I am having withdrawal. I totally love the shopping cart idea, but two loads??@#? That's a lot of bargain scrapbooking stuff!

And about the producer... Did he speak in a high voice with a slight lisp?

Emily said...

You know I'd be all over that experience. How fun to just head in there and do it.

Janette said...

You have to let us know if you make it! I'd love to see you on Good Things Utah!